Thursday, May 23, 2013

What new kinds of technology will we have in 2033?

I was reading an article that was talking about what desktop specs were in 1995 compared to today's computers. We have sure made leaps and bounds from this time. I know that 20 years isn't an extremely long time but what technolgies do you think we will be using in 2033? I was a kid in 1995 and I remember computers were extremly expensive and were slower than mollasis (I use to think that even back then) Nowadays, computers have gotten to the point where they rarely lag behind anymore and the are cheaper to purchase.
Do you think by 2033 we will all be so addicted to the internet that most people will be online on the way to work, while the car does the driving? I know we have the tech now to do it.
Also, do you think it will be the norm to go on a commercial airline with no pilot in command, just flow by computer? We have the tech to do this as well, example: the flight simulator on my tablet is better than most in the mid to late 2000's
When it comes to cell phones, do you think you will still need to carry one around with you or could the "desktop" pop up in front of you by wearing special contact lenses?
Let me know what you think, I enjoy reading your responses.

См. статью: What new kinds of technology will we have in 2033?