Friday, November 16, 2012

Why do my contacts get blurry after wearing them?

I have been wearing glasses since I was a kid but I have just switched to contact lenses 4 days a go.
my vision is not as good as when I wear glasses, could it be because my eyes still haven't adopted to contact lenses ? I have hard time reading some texts while using my laptop.
also, my vision gets blurry after an hour being outside in cold weather, I know it's not due to dehydration of my eyes and actually I am sure it's due to the fact my eyes produce an excessive amount of tears in cold weather to prevent dehydration but this excessive amount of tears located between my eyes and my contacts gives me a hard time seeing things.again, is it because my eyes still haven't adopted to having contacts?
what are your thoughts ?
>>> Why do my contacts get blurry after wearing them?