Thursday, November 15, 2012

Red eyes after removing my contact lenses?

I have been using Freshcon ( a colour contact lens) for about 2 years until I had a infection. I stopped using contact lens for about 2 months and later, I changed to Acuvue Oasys. I used to use Complete solution a lot until someone pointed out that Opti-free is better. I used Acuvue Oasys(2 weeks) and Opti-free together. When i used the brand new contact, it was totally fine and comfortable. However, when the second time i used the same contact, my eyes always turned red after I removed my contacts. I went to my doctor many times and he said it was not infection, but my eyes were a bit dry. I am really frustrated with this situation.Am i allergic to the solution? Why this happened every time when i wore my contacts the second time?
>>> Red eyes after removing my contact lenses?