Saturday, November 17, 2012

What to bring to a concert!

It's my first concert I'm 14 and I'm going to an outside Train private concert. There will be about 3, 200 and I live in Toronto Ontario. The concert begins at 5pm and the weather high will be 6 degrees and the low will be 1 degrees Celsius. What should I wear? Should I wear a sweater with a jean vest on top and a shirt with jeans and uggs? Or is that too thin? Should I wear my TNA jacket? I'm bringing a side purse. Should I wear earplugs? My brother said concerts are loud, and he sometimes wears earplugs. I don't like loud music do you think I should bring ear plugs? My eyes aren't that bad but I do wear glasses at school so I can see the board, should I bring my glasses to see Train? I don't have contact lenses. What else should I bring or not bring? No sources please
>>> What to bring to a concert!