Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My right eye is blurry and smaller than my right eye?

So for my whole life, my right eye has been blurry. I also knew that my right eye is smaller than my left. That means I have a right lazy and blurry eye. However, my left eye is perfectly fine. Whenever I go to tests for my glasses, I can't seem to find a suitable lens for my right eye. I tried different kinds of glasses and different kinds of lenses for my right eye but none of the lenses seem to work. Whateven I try for my right eye, letters are still a little blurry.My left eye is normal and find but my right eye bothers me.It doesn't irritate me or anything that causes damage to my body or head, it just annoys me that my right eye is blurry and my left eye is not. Does anyone know why and does anyone think I need eye surgery for this? Thanks
>>> My right eye is blurry and smaller than my right eye?