Saturday, November 17, 2012

Is there anything wrong with this contact lens?

Today, I got my Cooper Vision Frequency Xcel Toric Contact lenses.

The right eye (-0.75DS, -0.75DC at 10degrees) has perfect vision through the lens. The only problem is the left eye (-0.50DS, -1.25DC at 10degrees).

Whenever I put in the contact lens in the left eye, I can see good for about 30 seconds. Then after blinking twice or thrice, the vision gets totally blurred to an impossible to see level. Like the cylindrical axis is totally reversed. After that, blinking doesn't help.It keeps the vision fixed at that bad point. Now if I rub my left eye over the iris, then the vision gets clear and after 30 seconds, it gets blurred again.

Is there a problem with the lens?
Added (1). I've even tried using another lens from the blister pack. But the problem is the same.
Added (2). Thank you fortje quick reply. But there isn't any problem with the prescription as the same prescription eyeglasses work fine.
>>> Is there anything wrong with this contact lens?