Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Im so insecure about my eyes?

Im using my brothers account so sorry if it says im a guy.
Anyways, Im 15 and all my life ive always had really bad eye sight (I have a bad lazy eye) and my glasses are think frammed and the lenses are so thick and magnify my eyes and everyone always says my eyes are huge… Honestly it never bothered me all my life until now. This guy that likes me talks to me while looking at me and I just look down and I just been feeling so insecure lately and I never was like that! I used to be so comfortable with looking at people but now I feel like im not pretty because of my eyes and everyone always points out how big they are. I know I shouldnt worry about what people think but its just so hard when people say stuff about you and it hurts. Any ways I could just be happy with the way I am? Im stuck like this the rest of my life unless I get surgery (which im not gonna do because theres to many risks, like losing my eye)
>>> Im so insecure about my eyes?