Friday, November 16, 2012

Should i still wear my other Contact lens?

Okay i recently got contacts about 2 weeks ago, and I've been doing good with them till this week.My left contact lens has been bothering me that i can barely see with it, it looks like a little dot of fog is in the middle of lens that blocks my left vision.when i took it out this week i noticed there was eyeliner on it but i always put on my contacts before my make up so i don't know how that happened.anyway today my left eye lens got my eye really watery and it starting hurting.i told my mom to call my doctor and they said i need to make another appointment which is not till next monday. Another thing i can see fine with my left eye and my right eye i have sort of bad vision but my contact lens for my right eye is okay soo should i just wear my right eye contact lens for now?
>>> Should i still wear my other Contact lens?