Sunday, November 11, 2012

What's with people saying they're aryan in 2012?

Aryans don't even exist anymore. They where ancient peoples. Probably close to Neanderthals and PROBABLY not even as humanly developed as Europeans that haven't mixed with Arabs/Iranians, Africans, Asians.My bf is Iranians and I'm European by the way and I'm really worried my kid would have dark skin cuz he has a natural tan (even his 2 little nieces have a natural tan and black eyes and black hair) ..I don't see ANYTHING "aryans" about him.
I guess you mean Caucasian? Cuz even Indians can be cacausian too but hat doesn't mean middle eastern and Indians are white! Only blonde blue eyed people are white because they're so pale so sorry to all the middle eastern and Indians to break your "white" dreams lol am stop bleaching your skin and wearing contact lenses like they do on Persian tv.
>>> What's with people saying they're aryan in 2012?