Saturday, November 17, 2012

Panasonic VHS Playpak?

Ok so i have a Panasonic VHS Playpak, it's the thing that plays the tiny tapes i've recorded on my camcorder in the past. Yes i have a new digital camcorder now but It's nice to look back at your past videos and home movies every now and then and i've been unable to for a while! I have a Magnavox VCR and when i put my Playpak into the VCR it plays only the audio of my little videos :( I am able to watch them on the camcorder but it's so old it doesn't even have a screen that comes out of the side so you have to put your eye on the lens thing and that's no fun..not to mention it has no speakers so you can't listen to it… any idea what's wrong? Should i buy a new Playpak like thing offline or something? I just want to watch old videos hahahaha
>>> Panasonic VHS Playpak?