Saturday, November 17, 2012

Im ugly and dont look my age?

Im really ugly, i have frizzy hair and pink glasses and stupidly pale skin and loads of spots and im sooo thin its discusting! My friends always say I look like Im about 5 when actually im 14 and everyone that doesnt know me treats me like a little kid because i look young. Its really annoying because all the other girls in my year are younger than me but where so much make up and are mature and look about 20. I really dont want to wear makeup or contact lenses and I dont have much money to buy clothes. I am quite boyish so i dont have many clothes and they are all presents but im small so i dont fit into my size clothes and i have really small feetso i cant buy nice shoes either. But what else can i do to make myself pretty and look 14! Thanks in advance x
>>> Im ugly and dont look my age?