Sunday, November 11, 2012

What do I lack? What makes me so average looking :?

Okay so I am 16 and I am told constantly I am very average looking.
I have tried everything diffrent looks and ect but I still look so plain.
I have black eyebrows and brown eyes.My skin is not flawless I have brown freckles and very pale skin which I cover up with foundation. I cant use eyebrow pencil nor tint my eyebrows as I have been told if I try dye them brown they will go orange.My jaw is also very weird shaped.
I am thinking about growing my hair and getting green contact lenses.
What is it that makes me so average looking? What should I do to be prettier?
Also people have told me I look older than my age :(
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56358897@N06/8144956140/
Added (1). No guys like me either
>>> What do I lack? What makes me so average looking :?