Sunday, August 17, 2014

Eyes are sore with glasses?

I first got my glasses in May, and my eye doctor said that I needed glasses for three years and it was about time to get them. My right eye was perfect, with a dummy lens in the glasses. My left eye needed the correction from the lens. When I first got my glasses, my vision was crystal clear. Then, I got contacts to supplement my glasses. The solution was burned my eye when using it and my vision was not improved at all with the contact lens. After a week, I went to my eye doctor again and told her this, and she ordered a stronger lens that has yet to arrive. Since this, though, my glasses have not seemed as strong. My bad left eye is no longer crystal clear like when I got my glasses. My eye is very sore throughout the day, feeling strained and like it could use a good rest. What might be causing this and is this normal?

Read more: Eyes are sore with glasses?