Saturday, August 23, 2014

Headaches and eye pain?

I have really bad sharp pain when i look up down left or right? I don't know why? It gives me painful headaches:( it's been going on for about 3 days. It seems the pains are around my forehead and my eyebrows… It's really painful and frustrating. I don't know what or why the causes are but i want to mention that my parents suggested that it's because of vision? I wear contacts and glasses the past three days i've only been wearing my contacts (they are circle lens). The first i wore them about 8hrs which is the suggested maximum time. And the next day i didn't wear anything at all since i spent the day inside and it was gloomy so i didn't care and today i wore contacts for about 6 hours. The night before the pain started i had my hair dyed and i heard that being in the hair salon washing sink could be a cause? I was and i don't know if it is? Btw, i'm 13 and female if it helps? :/

Read more: Headaches and eye pain?