Saturday, August 23, 2014

I regret wearing lenses?

Hi

I'm an Indian girl who's in her late teens.

And I ONCE wore lenses. ONCE in my whole life - they were gray colored lenses that looked good with my dark brown/almost black eyes.

I've had a friend who had dark green eyes and they are rare so she gets called beautiful very much.
When I wore lenses that day, at that time she told me I look pretty, but after we stopped being friends she said something to someone like 'Simplicity is beauty and people should not use fake things'. That hurt a LOT because I know she has gorgeous eyes but it just feels so awkward whenever I look at myself.

I mean I used lenses ONCE and now she always thinks I'm some fake person and I'm not beautiful enough or something like that.

I know this is something stupid to worry over but since the last week I'm really feel down over the way she's been judging me over appearance, etc.

What do you think? Thanks a lot
Added (1). /

Read more: I regret wearing lenses?