Thursday, August 21, 2014

One of my contact lens always gets cloudy?

One of my contact lens always gets cloudy?
Added (1). So I got my first ever pair last month and they worked perfectly fine for the entire July. However when August came, my right contact lens has been a real pain in the butt. It never cooperates and always gets cloudy (then gets clear again, then cloudy again) no matter how thoroughly I clean it. My left one however is truly cooperative and has always beencrystal clear.

I don't know if my right eye has the problem or its my lens that has the problem.
Added (2). Since this "happening", I've noticed that even after wearing my contact lenses, my right eye would still become quite cloudy for a few times in a day.

Could my right eye be the problem?

Maybe I should just rest my eyes from my contacts for a week?

Read more: One of my contact lens always gets cloudy?