Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WHAT DOES HE WANT ME TO DO?

I have a colleague who I used to have small arguments with, but now that we talked things over, our so called friendship is getting better, I started a few things about him:
1. He tries hard to see where I am when I am not around.
2. He tells me to smile when he thinks I am sulking (where I think I am just serious), and when I smile (or laugh), he asks me why I am laughing, and he tells me I should smile more often.
3. When I told him he looked younger after the break we had, he kept asking me whether he looked older, and even though I kept telling him that I was joking, he got sad. And he just laughs away when other people joke about worse stuff.

4. He comes and gets some food stuff off me, even if he doesn't most of the time end up eating it…
5. He told me I am so quite and that he doesn't even realise whether I am around or not… But my colleagues think I am very active and talkative. He asked me whether I was bored.
6. When I had my green contact lenses on the other day, he looked at me and asked me whether I had my contacts on. When I affirmed it, he first told me I looked strange, then told me they look beautiful on me:)

7. He once told me that one of his school friends had the same female name as mine, and he used to call her the short version of my name (some cute abbreviation). And after a few days, he told some other people the same thing, and just today he called me with that name.
He also looks at me a lot when he talks to my room-mate at work…

Read more: WHAT DOES HE WANT ME TO DO?