Tuesday, July 22, 2014

How to buy contacts online?

I have never worn glasses before and i always knew I needed them. I need them in 2 weeks as I will be in a large seminar and will be sitting far away.

I already called every optometrist around and the soonest they had was in 3 weeks. Well I need them in 2 weeks so I was planning on buying them online or a store if they sell contact lenses to just use temporarily for just a day.

I don't know how to buy them though. According to my physical I got from my doctor I have 20/200 vision and nearsighted. So any help on what my prescription is?

I will not wear glasses for the seminar I'm going to. Contact lenses is the only choice.
Added (1). I just need to buy them to use for just 30 mins. Anything will help cause my vision is way to bad right now to see and write down anything at the seminar.

Read more: How to buy contacts online?