Friday, July 25, 2014

Can eye doctors do this?

Ok so i am 14 years old so of course i went to the eye doctor with my mom so my eye doctor went and took little lenses out and said to my mom thats about how your child sees the world. So do you think that my mom really saw what i see because she said it was really blurry and i don't see that blurry well at least i don't notice it. But anyways can a eye doctor do that and do you think it would actually look like what i see. And also i have -5.25 and -5.50 and no astigmatism and i know i have it because i saw my perscrption after i orderd my glasses and i have 20/300 vision (but probably worse because she told me no squinting but i kept on actadentlly squinting) so anyways do you think with that perscrption you could match up my vision by putting lenses in front of her eyes and also my mom has perfect vision without glasses or contacts

Read more: Can eye doctors do this?