Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Can I buy contact lenses online temporarily?

I already scheduled an appointment for an optometrist but they are busy so the soonest appointment was in 3 weeks.

I'm going to a seminar in 2 weeks and I need to see to write down stuff. Could I just order these contacts online and just use them for a couple days until until my appointment for the optometrist?

Also the problem is that I don't know how to buy them. I am nearsighted and have 20/200 vision.
Any advice? This sight looks ok to buy them

http://www.opticontacts.com/contact_lenses/CLAVAP6JJ_1/Acuvue-Advance-Plus.html?productcode=LENS371&mv_source=froogle_sp&gclid=CNvqsqaq178CFSsSMwodsSUA0w
Added (1). No I don't know my contact lens prescription. All I know is that I have 20/200 vision according to a physical I got from my family doctor.

Read more: Can I buy contact lenses online temporarily?