Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Are my eyes working together?

Ok so i am a 14 year old guy have like 20/100 vision last time i checked and i am nearsighted and have been wearing glasses for school since 2nd grade and i have noticed i dont wear my glasses all the time but when i read a book or something or do work at school i noticed my worse eye or my left eye gets double vision until i can only see out of my right eye when i took a photo of it my left eye goes to the left while my right eye is in the same position and sometimes i catch myself closing my eye i dont really wear my glasses at school because i always lose them but i don't know if it will make a differnce. If i wear the glasses or not if my eye will do that but are my eyes working together and also when i was little i went to the eye doctor and the girl said i needed eye tharpy or something when i did the follow the finger thing but my mom thought she was crazy and took my to a differnt eye doctor and since then the eye doctor didnt notice it. So do you think my eyes r not working together and do you think wearing glasses full time would help that or what do they do if your eyes aren't working together
Added (1). And also i am going to the eye doctor in a couple of days i just want to know some back info so i can explain to my mom if its real or if the eye doc is making it up to get money

Read more: Are my eyes working together?