Sunday, July 20, 2014

My contacts make me see fuzzy?

okay I went for a visit to my optometrist and got prescribed some contacts for astigmatism but i would keep seeing blurry when i am at the computer. So i went for a follow up and got prescribed a different brand which was acuvue and these work way better but i still see fuzzy from time to time. Like you know when you get glasses and they get dirty when you touch it with your finger and when you wear them and you can see the dirtiness a bit well thats how i feel sometimes and i constantly clean the contacts and i even bought an eye wash product. Do i maybe need a stronger prescription or do i have something else like cataracts. I can see fine far away but its up close that i sometimes see fuzzy and mainly when im at the computer.

Read more: My contacts make me see fuzzy?