Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New accessory to wear EVERYDAY! Ideas?

Last year for school I wore sunglasses as a headband every single day and I had like over 100 pairs, (They were All stolen by my Ex-BFF and sold online) They were nice Sunglasses ranging from $20-$200. Anyway, since they are all gone I need something different to wear to school everyday, it has to be unique. It doesn't have to be on my head because I had been yelled at by So many teachers telling me to remove my Sunglasses even tho they were on top of my head. I don't really do jewelry because I lose them, I do wear rubber bracelets every day but they aren't that 'cool'. I want something that will make me stand out. Earrings wont work because my hair covers them. I've worn Bandannas around my neck before like cowboys do before and that was okay. I have a furry wolf hood but no hats/hoods in school. I just want to be noticed in my school. Last year, I didn't know 1/2 the kids in my classes and I was in the same class as them for an entire year. They didn't know mine either. I want to wear something that will make people notice me, I wear band shirts and normal pants. I'm a bit on the heavier side with my thighs and belly. What can I wear as an accessory that isn't against school rules, isn't shirts/pants/shoes, and will make me stand out? Don't tease me, I'm upset that my sunglasses are gone and I don't want to start over with them; I just want to get a new accessory to replace my Sunglasses. R.I.P My Extremely Expensive Limited Edition Sunglasses
Added (1). R.I.P My Extremely Expensive Limited Edition Sunglasses. May you be happy with your new wearers. I lost a lot of money over the past 3 yrs collecting you. May your kidnapper BURN IN HELL!

Read more: New accessory to wear EVERYDAY! Ideas?