Thursday, July 24, 2014

Contact Lenses are Painful?

I got contact lenses today to try a 2 week supply. I only put on and took off the left eye lense there. I wanted to put in my lenses for a few hours tonight to get a feel for them. It took me a few tries to get the left lens in. I only had irritation near my tearduct and i had good vision. It took me a while to put the right one in. When it was in, it was extremely painful. (i have a 123 indicatior on mine. It wasnt inside out) idk if there was something under it but i took it out (it was hard bc of the pain) and i cleaned and disinfected both. Im too scared to try again and my eyes are itchy and irritated from poking at them. Here are my questions:
1. The outer corners of my vision on my left eye was blurry. Why?
2. Why was the inner corner of my eye stinging?
3. Why did my right eye hurt so bad?

if you have any suggestions on easier ways to put them in i would be happy if you told me them! <3

Read more: Contact Lenses are Painful?