Friday, May 2, 2014

Eyes hurt bad when put on contact lenses?

My soft contact lenses (With power) can last for a year and I only use it for a month after that when I put one on it hurt so bad as if there is something in my eye I can't even open them especially on the top of my eye where the eyelid covers and I had to force myself to open and take it off my eye will turn red and teary but everything is fine when it's removed. It never happened to me like this and I have had used it before it was fine. I heard there might be a crack or something that causes the irritation but when I looked at the contact lenses I don't see any damages and I use the same solutions that I know I'm not allergic too.
Added (1). Do I have to go back to my optician for check up or is there any options?
Added (2). I forgot to mention it only hurts when I put on my left eye the right one is fine
Added (3). And I do rinse and clean my contacts very well before putting them on:)

Read more: Eyes hurt bad when put on contact lenses?