Thursday, May 1, 2014

Eye pressure, pain, trouble with contact lenses?


I had a sudden onset of severe dizziness with headache some time last week and ever since then I started having issues with eye pressure, pain and problems with my contact lenses. I used to be able to wear contact lenses all day like 8 am till midnight or even later with no problem. However, now I can't even go 2 hrs with wearing contact lenses… The moment i get up, i start having a headache which isn't bad at all, just a bit annoying. Then once i get to my office my eyes start hurting like pressure pain and about 5 hrs later wearing contact lenses i get extremely blurry vision. I dont know what's causing what. Headaches causing eye pressure pain or eye pressure pain causing headaches. My annual eye check-up is coming up (June) but i just wanted to know if anybody had this issue…

Read more: Eye pressure, pain, trouble with contact lenses?