Friday, May 2, 2014

Can I wear contacts that are lower than my prescription? - 1

About a month ago, i went to see my eye doctor and he told me my eye got worse by 0.75.By the way i am 13. At that time I had contact lenses with a prescription of -4.00 on both eyes. So that would mean my eyes are now -4.75. My mother told me she wasnt going to buy me new contacts because they were too expensive and told me that it was ok to wear the same contacts. I now have my new glasses with my new prescription, but i continue to use my old glasses because then i can use my contacts. My only worry is if it is affecting my eyes. Also, i was wondering if i can wear my new glasses and my old contacts at the same time. Should I wear my old contacts?

P.S: Is an increment of 0.75 in my eyes during two years normal? I would love if someone could reply!

- Contact name: Focus DAILIES (one day contact lenses) All Day Comfort

Read more: Can I wear contacts that are lower than my prescription? - 1