Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I see blurry when my contact lenses are on for two days?!


I've been using contacts for 3 years and itnever caused a problem like this. The brand im using is acuvue oasys which lets you sleep for 3 days day and night with them but i never wear them when i'm sleeping. Yesterday one of my eyes completely got blurry and all i can see was a like a cloudy image. I thought the contacts were the problem and i threw them away. Then i put on new ones and nothings changed! After a while the situation became the same. I tried pouring some contact solution through my eye and it help for only 5 seconds and than it becomes blurry again. Today is the second day and it even got worse and my other eye seemed to be going cloudy too. I'm at school dormitory out of no where i dont have my glasses with me, nor some artificial tears (i think they wouldn't even help now). I now threw my contacts away but i have myope and o feel really uncomfortable. What can be the cause of this blurryness? Is it dry eyes? Please help

Read more: I see blurry when my contact lenses are on for two days?!