Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where to get tinted contact lenses WITHOUT prescription?


I have severe light sensitivity and it causes me not only eye strain but also chronic migraines due to the strain on my muscles. I would like to get some tinted contact lenses to take care of the problem, but I was searching online and I have never worn contacts before so I am really confused with everything. Also many tinted searches just bring up regular colored lenses (which wont help me cause they don't cover the pupil) and not fully-covered tinted lenses that will also cover the pupil.

I don't have trouble seeing, So I DON'T NEED THEM TO BE PRESCRIPTION. Just tinted for the light sensitivity. I think I will need them to be fairly dark, but not to be like sunglasses cause I will need to see well indoors as well.

If you know where I can just buy some like this without having to see the eye dr. First please let me know and please link me to the store too if possible! Thank you so much!

Read more: Where to get tinted contact lenses WITHOUT prescription?