Monday, April 28, 2014

Should I get new glasses?


So I've had the saaaaame prescription for more than 4 years I want to say. I've also had the same glasses for more than 4 years, so a couple months ago I went to get an eye exam because I wanted to get new glasses and since I haven't had one in a long time. I bought new glasses about two weeks ago and when they came in I tired them on and my lenses didn't look the same… Like it felt strange to look through them idk how to explain like if you look through someone else's glasses and you can't really see because they're prescription is different from them. Well when I put on my new glasses I felt like I was looking through my grandmas glasses it just didn't look right. I can't see things far away and with these glasses it looks kinda weird when I look far away like I can't even see far awAy with them on, they just look so different! Could it be because I've been used to wearing the same glasses? My only lenses had a lot of scratches on them could that have affected my eyes since I was so used to looking through scratched lenses? Could it be because the eye lady got my prescription wrong? I don't wear these glasses every day because of what I just described so I wear my old ones but they're so scratched. Should I go get a new eye exam or? Idk

Read more: Should I get new glasses?