Tuesday, April 29, 2014

EYE glasses FASHION?

Okay so long story short, I bought some glasses that were very cheap off a little store in the city and when I look through the lenses, everything was colorful. The sky/sun was multi color. It was so cool. I lost those and tried finding them again online and can’t seem to find them. I ordered 2 glasses in the past 2 months that have this blue multicolored lense from the outside but when i look through them, they’re just plain sun blocking glasses. Just a regular black tint. It’s not what I wanted and was hoping someone could suggest maybe a name to these kind of glasses. The glasses I uploaded are the ones that were just regular tint but the lenses are definitely similar to the ones I liked. Thanks!
EYE glasses FASHION

Read more: EYE glasses FASHION?