Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Someone stole my seat?

Today was the monday of the second week of summer school. I came into class late because I slept in by accident. I come into the class and was about to sit in the seat that I've been sitting at for the first week of school, but then I see this guy sitting there. I stood there in shock for a mere second and proceeded to walk to the back of the class where there was a seat available next to a girl.

So what I'm wondering is… should I sit at my original spot tomorrow morning when I go to class? Or should I stay at the back. I have really bad vision but fortunately, I got my contact lenses in the mail today.So vision is no longer a problem. I DO feel more comfortable/at ease at the back rather than at the front however I feel that I drift off a little more easily.

Anyways… what do you think guys..should I stay at the back or steal my seat back at the front.
Added (1). What bothers me is that the girl who was sitting beside me at my original seat didn't cover for me. She could have been like, "Oh, this seat is already taken… ".

См. статью: Someone stole my seat?