Saturday, July 13, 2013

Child advice needed.?

Im 31 and allmy relationships have all been with women with no children. I have some experience with babysitting and taking care of children of friends age range 3yrs - 7yrs. I have been dating a very nice young woman recently whom i believe is the one. I love her a lot but i am finding it difficult to handle her 2 daughters.backchat and rudeness to me from one daughter in particular is almost everyday, when we are alone she is a different child than when the mum is home.Im always in the wrong and the child can do no wrong in my partners eyes. The daughter never listens to me and the moment i yell as a last resort the mum gets angry at me for yelling at the daughter.Im frustrated and i have tried talking to both my partner and the daughter.any advice? The problem step daughter is 6. The other is 4 but the 4 year old is not as bad. Just has a habbit of cleptomania with my things ie: wallet, phone, contact lenses, etc

См. статью: Child advice needed.?