Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Clear puss bump under surface of eye.is this an eye infection?

So there's this feeling like something is on the the corner of my outer eye, and when I looked at it, it looked like a eye booger, but I tried to move it with my finger, and it was under the surface of my eye. I'm a contact lens wearer, and I wore my contacts longer than I should have(over a month), and I think this might be the cause. Does anybody know what this is? Or has this happened to you before? Is this puss/bump white blood cell fluid? Is there a treatment I could do besides not wear contacts?
Added (1). It's not a stye.It's not on my eyelid, it's IN MY EYEBALL, under the surface sticking up like a clear pimple thing.
Added (2). It's not a stye.It's not on my eyelid, it's IN MY EYEBALL, under the surface sticking up like a clear pimple thing.

См. статью: Clear puss bump under surface of eye.is this an eye infection?