Sunday, July 7, 2013

I have to go to court. Advice please?

As I smiled FRIENDLY in the cops direction, he whipped around and turned on his sirens…

My MVI was expired, along with forgetting my drivers license and glasses (corrective lenses) which I don't have to use starting 10/09/13… since I passed my eye exam.

I told the piggy the truth.It was the last two days of school, and we weren't allowed to bring our bags/purses: where I always keep EVERYTHING. Not thinking--due to high amounts of stress being the last two days of Junior year, and having finals swamped into a big ball of *** I accidently forgot my wallet.

I also told him I ALWAYS keep it on me, along with my glasses. He was very snarky and told me to keep my glasses in my car. Which from that day forward I DO. I have three tickets totaling to a fabulous $410 that I will have to pay. Being a minor my ma has to come in with me. She told me to tell the judge that my id fell between the seat???

After my 3 tickets I went to get my MVI done immediately (I honestly had no idea what it even was, being my first car and all), paid with my own money, and passed the inspection that was WAY overdue.

Do you think there is any way I can get out of any of these tickets? :( -sigh-
Added (1). I just think it's *** ridiculous THAT HE DIDN'T LET ME OFF WITH A WARNING.

Are you kidding me? I SHOULD OF BEEN LEFT OFF WITH A WARNING. ALSO.NO. WE DON'T HAVE BRIGHTLY COLORED STICKERS ON OUR LICENSE PLATE…
Added (2). ***.

См. статью: I have to go to court. Advice please?