Monday, July 8, 2013

White contacts? I'm 14 years old? Mum won't let me?

Hey! =).
I'm 14 years old, a guy and I want to buy White contacts, I think they look awesome! =P.
Here's what they look like, they are 3 month contacts. :).
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halloween-Contact-Lenses-Pumpkin-Storage/dp/B005V3ECMI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1373312853&sr=8-3&keywords=white+contact+lenses
I won't wear it often, I think they look so cool!
I've never worn contacts or glasses before in my life.
But the thing is, my mum wore contacts for a while like 15 years ago. =p and they got stuck in her eye, like wear her eyelid is and she spent a long time trying to get them out.
She says to me
1) They are scary.
2) When they got stuck in her eyes.
3) I shouldn't mess around/play with my eyes.
So could you please help me out here? =P.
And what's your opinion? =).

См. статью: White contacts? I'm 14 years old? Mum won't let me?