Thursday, July 11, 2013

Computer Glasses. Useful, or Useless?

So I've tried two gunnar computer glasses, both of the frames were very uncomfortable (My head's just big, going to go for their largest frame). The results I got were amazing, but I'm still wary whether or not I should get another pair. Not exactly sure if it really works, or it's just that since it's a different color, I THINK it works, when it doesn't (Forgot the word for that).

I spend about 10 hours a day during school days, and 14 hours or so during breaks (Depending on how tired I am, what I need to do, etc).My optometrist said wearing my prescribed glasses alone can help protect my eyes (The lens isn't gunnars, but the lens get darker when I'm in sunlight [forgot the word for it, translucent I believe?]).

So should I go with them (They're $60 used), or just use my glasses?
Added (1). J: Are you an optometrist, or did you hear it from your doctor? If you are one, can you explain the reasoning behind your answer, Thanks!

См. статью: Computer Glasses. Useful, or Useless?