Sunday, July 7, 2013

Problems with glasses, what to do?

Here is my dilema,
Back years ago I was told I had a microscopic squint in my left eye in which a few years on eye patches seemed to help until I stopped using them again, so basically I rely on my right eye to read things.
Shortly after I was given glasses because they thought I could possibly be a little short sighted in my right eye and so I was prescribed glasses with a weak lens in the right, and a clear lens for the left in which they did no good.
Two years ago I went for an eye test and was again prescribed glasses in which both eyes had a weak lens in I think.

Recently I went for an eye test and she prescribed me a new pair of glasses which she said were to wear when I was tired and will help me see better. I wasn't happy, and couldn't find any glasses I liked and just thought to myself that I wasn't wasting money on a pair of glasses that will be tossed to the side and never worn again.

They never seem to prescribe glasses that work for me so now I'm waiting for my next yearly checkup which will be either the end of this year or the beginning of next.

Now today I just seem to be having problems with my eyes, and it started when we went as guests to family friends, and I was playing on the Wii with some friends in which we split it into three screens and I squinted my eyes so much they started watering, and in the end I had to stop playing because they did the same in full screen, even on another game.

Now we've come home on my laptop my eyes were aching, although in general I'm fairly tired anyway which won't help, but it might be the weather too I'm wondering.
I've put on my second pair of glasses in which again are just like looking through a pair of glass right now in which are hurting my eyes still and aren't making things clear.

Anyway what can I do preferably before my next appointment, and then what can I do at my next appointment?

См. статью: Problems with glasses, what to do?