Monday, July 8, 2013

I see blurry with my new glasses?

I see blurry with my new glasses?
I was born with perfect vision but I played too many video games and my vision became progressively worse. I decided to visit the eye doctor to buy glasses.My eyes were tested with some machines. One of them let out a small air current on my eyeballs. I just picked up my glasses today after visiting the doctor's office. Immediately after I put them on for the first time I felt oozy. I can see better far way and all, but I feel like there exists a prescription that makes me see just as well and not cause me to feel nausea. Another thing is that while wearing my glasses to see something up close like my phone or computer, everything is blurry for about 10 seconds until my eyes have to manually adjust to the lens focus. The glasses make me see worse up close than my normal vision which I can see everything perfectly up close with. I'm guessing this is caused because my glasses are distance glasses as I couldn't see things far away clearly. However, I asked my friend if that was normal and he said no. He said that he also got glasses because he couldn't see things far away clearly and once he got his glasses, his vision improved for things far away and had no affect on his near sight vision which was originally perfect. Honestly, I don't know what to do. I'm 17 by the way.

См. статью: I see blurry with my new glasses?