Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First time to wear eyeglasses?

Today is my 2nd day to wear an eyeglasses. I don't like it at all. I LOOK AWFUL.My doctor said that I have to wear them all the time! Do you think wearing contact lenses is better? I didn't choose contact lenses from the start because I was afraid that I may hurt my eyes while wearing them. Also, what if I didn't wear them all of the time as she said (I mean wearing them only while reading, using ipad). I don't want to be dependent on the glasses because that's mean I have to wear them all the time and look awful.My doctor said that my eyes are -2.So should I get contact lenses better? Should I not wear them all the time as, anyway, eye glasses would make my eyes worse? I need help. I don't feel comfortable.

См. статью: First time to wear eyeglasses?