Friday, July 12, 2013

The acuvue oasys bother my eyes, will the daily acuvue contacts?

Okay, So I tried the Acuvue Oasys biweekly contacts. I found that after 20 minutes or so the second time I wore them that I started having to put eye drops in. The first time after about 1 hour. They aren't the first contact I've worn. I only wore them twice, since I couldn't even wear them for 3 hours, without constantly putting eye drops in. Especially since my eyes were irritated for at least 2 hours afterwards. I had already ordered some daily acuvue contacts (I'm not sure if it's the moist or TruEye), but I'm worried about trying them out.Is it likely that they will cause the same reaction. The eye doctor who fitted my contacts just brushed me aside when I tried to bring this up, since supposedly the only other daily they have is much less moist.

См. статью: The acuvue oasys bother my eyes, will the daily acuvue contacts?