Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Can't I order colored contacts on-line?

I have a copy of the prescription for my contacts, but I was curious to order colored contacts. But when I went to one of the main lens provider's websites, it says I have to go to my doctor to get them.

I've been out of state for a while and would hate to have to go all the way out there. This is going to be a bit inconvenient. Are there other reliable sites where I can just enter my Sph numbers and get colored contacts delivered through the post?

Would also hate for my doctor's office to seize the opportunity to bill me for some nonsense "fitting" just cause I want to pick up a new type of contacts there. They always find some new thing to bill me for every time I visit.

См. статью: Can't I order colored contacts on-line?