Saturday, July 13, 2013

Safe websites to buy Colour contacts from first time?

I've been wanting coloured contacts for a while now, and I've seen a real nice pair on CandyLens.com and its called 'Geo Super Nudy Green Circle Lens' and I was wondering if it was safe to buy from Candylens.com? Here are the contacts I want ---> http://www.candylens.com/products/Geo-Super-Nudy-Green-Circle-Lens.html
I live in the UK and this would mean buying them from Japan???
Is it safe? If not do you have any recommendations of safe websites? I don't want to be ripped off, any of you had personal experience? and what website would you recommend as a safe website to buy your first pair of contacts from? And what are the risks of contacts from un-safe websites?
Also have any of you bought from CandyLens.com before?
Thanks to everyone who answers:)

См. статью: Safe websites to buy Colour contacts from first time?