Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tiny white dot in top of brown part (iris)?

So i have been wearing contact lens for nearly a year and i have been wearing it everyday and until midnight, i know its a really bad thing, im sorry and its time i learn a lesson.So yesterday i saw a little red vien on top of my iris and then i saw a tiny tiny tiny tiny cloudy dot right on the line of the iris and i literally freaked out and took my contacts out.i told my mom and she just said its probably i scratched my cornea and it will be fine, we do have money for medication but my mom is just those chilled out person so yea. I suspect it to be a cornea ucler since a lot of information online says so and im so scared cuz i might get blind, but then i feel absolutely no pain, no irritation, not much redness in eye.So please can someone tell me its whats going on? thankyou + im 13

См. статью: Tiny white dot in top of brown part (iris)?