Friday, June 21, 2013

I don't know what to do with myself?

I'm soon 19, I've graduated from high school with a B. and where to start?
I don't have ANY friends… Probably cuz I'm a freak.
I'm just a normal girl I don't like too Girly things but I'm kinda like a nerdy. I still play games on my pc. Which annoys my mum so she has started to get pissed at me all the time and honestly idk why I mean I don't smoke I don't drink I help around the house I babysit my little brother the only problem with me is that I stay home on the computer but trust me I would like to go out if I had any friends, I've tried to make them but in the end they ended up using me for material things etc.mum constantly calls me a whore a stupid botch etc even beats me up… And dad too calls me a failure a screw up. And get this he complains that I have braces, contact lenses etc and he says " u will have to pay me back all of it" I mean wtf !!! And trust me money is no problem I'm not spoiled but they treat me like garbage my mum even said " I wish u were like other girls" wtf! I'm quiet and shy and sometimes when they SCREAM I "talk back" like ya whatever fine and they get even more mad and beat the crap out of me… I ad a best friend ( pen pal 4 years) now she dissed me cuz she has a bf. I mean it hurts when they do that say terrible things like "whore, stupid bitc etc" and I fall into depression I wanted to kill myself numerous times and my dads reaction is like " well kills itself ill be doing me a favor" and OFC they spit at me and stuff. I've been going out with 1 guy now and dad makes fun of me that I'm ugly and who the hell would be with a freak. Anyway idk what to do I am surprised I haven't killed myself yet …

См. статью: I don't know what to do with myself?