Saturday, June 22, 2013

I cleaned my contact with cleansing lotion by accident?

So the day before yesterday i was taking my contact lenses out before bed.
I took out the first one and cleaned it in my hand. When i put it in the case, i looked forward and noticed my contact solution was closed and the one i used to wash the contact lens was my "neutrogena blackhead eliminating cleansing lotion"

This: image

I immediately took it out of the case, smelt it and it smelt a bit like the blackhead cleansing lotion: l
I cleaned it well with the proper solution, poured out the solution from the case (the case had the proper solution) and done it properly.

Yesterday morning i tried putting it in to feel if the cleansing lotion was still there and it had the fresh alcohol rub feeling, slightly. I cleaned it again, cleaned the case and tried again today. Again it was slightly there.

Should it be fine to wear again?
The Blackhead cleansing lotion contains:

Aqua, alcohol Denat, PPG-5-Ceteh-20, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Methyl Lactate, Parfum.

Or should I wait till my next monthly delivery? :l

Thanks all and I apologize for my clumsiness.

См. статью: I cleaned my contact with cleansing lotion by accident?