Thursday, June 20, 2013

Where can i find materials to make a Spider-man replica comic/ultimate costume?

I want to make a spider-man suit, not a cheap halloween costume. I know there are other people out there that make suits such as spidey4fun and spideyplanet, but their costumes are too expensive for me, i feel like i could easily make a costume for less than $200. I am looking for a comic style costume with original large frame eye lenses, classic spiders, and bright primary colors. Does anybody know any good fabrics or materials to work with? I do not want this suit to look cheesy, like a morphsuit material. I would like a heavy duty fabric with muscle shading. If anybody knows anything that would help me out please let me know!

См. статью: Where can i find materials to make a Spider-man replica comic/ultimate costume?