Thursday, June 20, 2013

Where can I get a FREE contact lens prescription WITHOUT purchase?

I am looking for somewhere that will give a FREE contact lens prescription WITHOUT a required purchase. I know that America's Best offers a "FREE Exam" with purchase, but I already HAD an exam and know my lens power. All I need is the actual piece of PAPER.

I was recently in Mexico and went to an eyeglass store where they gladly give you a free exam, along with your prescription, no questions asked. (they do things differently in Mexico) I even decided to go ahead and purchase contacts there, and have been wearing them for the last six months no problem.

Now I want to refill my prescription, but I keep getting turned down because my prescription is not from the USA! I have attempted to order from two different websites and got the same response both times. "We can't verify your prescription, and cannot call out of the country.". I have even tried ordering from a Canadian website that advertises "No Prescription Required", only to be told that if they ship to the states, they need to contact the doctor.

I have no insurance and am unemployed, which is why I waited till I knew I would be in Mexico where I could get everything done for FREE. But now even though I know my prescription and HAVE a prescription, everywhere still wants me to pay for another one!

I thought the United States Fairness to Contact Lens Consumers Act was created specifically for people like me, but apparently not.

So if anyone knows where I can get a piece of paper prescription MADE IN THE USA for FREE, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

См. статью: Where can I get a FREE contact lens prescription WITHOUT purchase?