Friday, June 21, 2013

Those who use contact lens (putting on and off)?

How long did it take to get used to putting on and off the contact lens?

It's been about 2 weeks for me and when I'm lucky it takes 1 try, while on the other days I take about 20 tries.

Is this normal?

It feels like I'll never get used to this, but is this how everyone feels at first?

I use a different technique where I place the contact lens on the side of the first joint of the finger(pointing finger). For the right eye I use my right hand, and for the left eye I use my left hand. I tilt my head down forward while my eyes are looking directly at the mirror, so I'm technically looking up while looking straight, and then place the contact lens. I take them off normally, using my right hand for both eyes.

См. статью: Those who use contact lens (putting on and off)?