Thursday, April 11, 2013

What should I do with my glasses while Im in the swimming pool?

Our class are going to go swimming lessons soon and I'm not sure what to do with my glasses!
I can see without them, but I'd much rather have them on since my vision isn't perfect and is quite blurry from a distance :(
Im obviously too young to have contact lenses and most my dad and sister advise me to just leave them off.

Im so nervous for the swimming lessons because I'm trying to find a swimming costume that keeps at least some of my legs covered since Im very self conscious because I have spots on my legs. According to my sister its not acne and it might be growing eczema. :(

So back to my first question, What do you think I should do with my glasses?
Added (1). I meant as in should i wear them in the swimming pool

См. статью: What should I do with my glasses while Im in the swimming pool?